FOREO - Best facial cleanser ever

FOREO

I wanted to share one of my favourite beauty/skin care products...or tools, if one can call it that 😆 It is the FOREO facial-cleansing brush. I currently have the LUNA play one, which is the smallest size, which provides 100 full cleansing routines and is non-recharchable. I wanted to try this little one out, to see if this was something for me or not, before i commit to a larger and more expensive one. 

I have now been using this little one for 2 months, twice a day, morning and night, for approx. 1 minute per routine. I use it with my favourite facial cleansing product from Dermalogica, the special cleansing gel, in the shower/bath and while i brush my teeth (multitasking deluxe 😂) and it's amazing how this little thing cleanse your face from make-up residue, dirt and other impurities. My face is always left baby-but-smooth and fresh. I really, can't see my self living without this little thing and as soon as I'm out of battery i will defenitly upgrade myself to a rechargeable one (there are a total of 5+ different ones).

Quotes from FOREO:
Channels 8,000 T-Sonic™ (transdermal sonic) pulsations every minute 
Allows effective deep cleansing that remains gentle on your skin  
Rounded silicone touch-points gentle enough for daily use  
Made of quick-drying, nonporous silicone that resists bacteria buildup
Up to 35X more hygienic than standard bristled cleansing brushes 
Fully waterproof 
I'm by nature a some what "lazy" or "hustle-free" person, so for me, to be able to deeply clean my face morning in night, within 1 minute, and even get in a lovely facial massage, is just perfect in every way possible. 

So if you haven't tried FOREO, please check them out if possible for you and try out LUNA play. 😊


Unknown

2 comments :